Who am I?Where am I?

07 March 2009

New 7 Natural Wonders of the World

Okay so here is your chance to help us get Africa on the map and increase tourism money to countries on the continent. There is a competition to nominate the new 7 Natural Wonders of the World. You have to vote. The competition runs through July and then finalists will be selected. Please vote. I voted for 7 sites I had been to in Lesotho, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe/Zambia (I bet everyone knows which one that would be), Mozambique, and Rwanda. Even if you have never been, vote for something in your region of Africa to help increase tourism in your region and create jobs. It only takes a few minutes. Go to: http://www.new7wonders.com/nature/en/vote_on_nominees/ . You will have to fill in your email address and confirm your vote by clicking on the email they send you. Have fun and remember to support your favorite spots in Africa. Feel free to pass this my blog site around and have as many of your friends vote as well (plus if they come through my blog, it raises the number of hits on my blog, which is always a good thing!)

Cheers,


Nomadic Richard

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted already, thx for the info!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rich,
Will vote now.

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Will definetely send in my votes.

Thanks!