Who am I?Where am I?

28 March 2009

Wine and Water

I received this message from my Mom. No telling where she found it...enjoy.

As Ben Franklin said:
In wine there is wisdom,
In beer there is freedom,
In water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, Scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop. However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whisky or other liquor), because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:

Water = Poop Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit. There is no need to thank me for this valuable information:
I'm doing it as a public service.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha.. Thanks for the info. Now i have no need to feel guilty about having a glass full of wisdom.. Thanks Rich.

ckay said...

Yea...Ignorance = My Mum (RIP) trampling on such an article lest her children get enlightened on such. lol

Speaks Beliefs said...

LMAO. This was a hilarious, yet informative post. This is my motto when in traveling in Mexico. I guess I need to adjust my drinking habits her @ home 2. Thanx 4 sharing.

WendyLoves said...

LMAO!! I'll just stick to my wine drinking habits at least now I don't have to feel like an alcoholic because I do it for health reasons!!! Yea!!! That is probably the reason why I am less full of shit he he he!!